At RAR Therapy, we specialise in programs for a variety of people including children and adults with a disability, children with movement difficulties and the elderly.
Neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy and acquired brain injury
Movement and mobility for people with an intellectual disability
Community-based management of respiratory conditions
How we help
- Aquatic and hydrotherapy programs
- Exercise programs for mobility and strength
- Joint manipulation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- Long-term posture management
- Assistive Technology assessment, prescription and training, such as splints, mobility aids and wheelchairs
At RAR Therapy, people are at the centre of everything we do
We consider the goals and motivations of each person we work with, as well as their strengths and challenges. Our team then combines therapeutic strategies to best meet the needs of the individual.
Your complete allied health team
To ensure our clients receive the best care, RAR Therapy is supported by a dynamic team of allied health assistants. This team works with our professional therapists to enhance the development and delivery of services and help our clients achieve their individual goals.
In remote and rural areas, our skilled allied health assistants ensure continuity of services to local communities, where it may not otherwise be available. They work with groups and individuals to implement therapeutic programs, deliver therapy services, provide education and improve patient care.